Tuesday, 9 February 2010

As requested by an anonymous fan: Twilight (movie) video review.

Yes, I know, Twilight is so two years ago, but I did promise. I also feel like I have killed a part of myself by actually doing a video blog, but I suppose what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?



Features several minutes of me going "um", "er", "like", "you know", and "I mean", a few surprises, and more empty promises. I considered putting some pleasant or funny music underneath it but I decided I don't need any help to look pretentious. I didn't remember everything I wanted to say, but you get the general idea.

Also, there's now a donate button over here ------------------------>

Please give me money if you find me entertaining!

8 comments:

Ruozhu Sun's Illustration said...

Oh Jono, i so want to press that button and give you money, but i didn't see the button!! it was the best thing i saw for the last 10 months easy!!

now i am going to watch this to sleep every night!!
x

Matt Layzell said...

YEEEEESSSS JONO, I love it I love it, you surely are a man of your word!

Of course i wish to see more, i like the sub review of the instructions and experimental film technique at the end, i think that should be a feature maybe next time you can do a quick review of a mouse mat or something then flick on a uv light to reveal a skeletal map drawn on your body in fluorescent paint.....ideas?

Anyway yes i agree with the review, avatar next?

julia pott said...

haahahaha this is genius! i'm the vagina mist commentator, i feel so proud to have made it into this review.

matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matthew said...

it begins......
i want more and more and more.......
what have i created....
i found it so entertaining that i slipped a few dollar bills inside.....
please review ghost dad.

Ruozhu Sun's Illustration said...

Hey!.... donated!!!

unsummon said...

nice ringtone, man.

Frosie said...

Would highly recommend.
I think the observation was more that what we... I mean people were breathing in was mostly constituted of vagina sweat. It was everywhere.